For the brides who wish to customize their own garters
personally, to either match the color pallete of their wedding
or to express their own personality, here is the process:
- Contact the designer to set up a consultation, either by phone, email or in person.
- Take measurement. To ensure that the garter is neither to loose or to tight, measurement must be taken to ensure the best fit.
- View design options. The bride then has the opportunity to pick from a wide array of materials to create an entirely unique, personalized garter for her special day--to keep for the rest of her life. Pick from silk trim to grosgrain ribbon, from fresh sea water pearls to swarovski crystal rhinestones, all the way to the designer's collection of vintage jewelry....La Gartier has everything you need to make a garter that says "YOU."
- Review prototype and make any changes needed. After creating the garter from scratch, a prototype will then be presented to you for any changes or revisions that need to be made to make it "just right."
- Receive your garter either in person or by mail and walk down the aisle knowing your garter is completely personalized! completely yours!